Lower Financial Inc. (Lower) is Canada’s premium mortgage broker offering every type of mortgage in Canada. We’re a group of experienced mortgage professionals dedicated to serving Canadians. Our mission is to find anyone the best mortgage deal possible through our online service.
We are a fast-growing brokerage and if you want to make an impact here and help out your fellow Canadians, this is the right place for you. If you have a track record of exceeding goals when it comes to technical problem solving, and a highly proactive attitude, then you are in the right place.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Web Developer Intern, you will be at the forefront of new and exciting projects which are designed to assist our customer base in multiple vertical and help make the end-to-end process as stress-free as possible. You will be working with the existing developer team to develop internal and external projects on a regular basis. You will also have an opportunity to deliver outstanding code and have an opportunity to deliver ground-breaking websites/ brands which will be used by the organization for years to come.
This position works closely with other departments to gather requirements and work through projects in addition to delivering projects within scope and budget. The successful candidate will also be able to provide insight and bring a fresh perspective to the department/company. We love ideas.
NOTE – This is an internship, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across world.
What You will Learn
- Work closely with the sales team to understand our ideal customer
- Help strategize and structure the layouts, styles, and design
- Maintain and create new elements on our websites
- Build interactive web pages, CRO landing pages, applications
- Conduct routine quality assurance and bug testing
- Conduct content updates and changes
- Develop dynamic dashboards to provide customers with impact reports
What You Should Already Have
- Experience working with PHP based frameworks and CMS – WordPress
- Experience with HTML, CSS and SASS/SCSS